Introduction - Thiam Chin

By 3friendsblog
Hello there my name is Tee Thiam Chin, I will be in 21 year old after my birthday in November. I come from Klang where the Bak Ku Teh there is very nice in Selangor. Now i stay in Sungai Long for getting the Bachelor of Business Administration (HONS) Entrepreneurship in Utar. My hobby is reading comic book, watching movie and playing PC games. My favorites comic book one piece, naruto, hunter x hunter and too many i cannot write all out. Movie that i like now the most i think is Iron man the outfit is so cool that Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark has put on. Now i play a PC game is call World of Warcraft is an online game(So if anyone got play pls tell me).

The top 5 websites that i visit the most would be www.google.com , because i can search and get the useful information from there. 2nd is http://www.youtube.com/, i can watch a lot of funny video and great performance at here. Third, www.yahoo.com , i can check my mail by this websites and sending assignment or presentation slide to my friend ( it is a important tool for me ).Fourth, http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/, this is a game's websites that i manage my game's account ( i spend a lot of time on it ). 5th is www.utar.edu.my, use this websites to check my result ( please...no F for this semester).
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?