Introduction - Sheng Zhou

By 3friendsblog
Hai everyone..
This is my first time to use blog, so any comments just write. First of all let me introduce myself.

My name is Lim Sheng Zhou, I’m from Bidor, Perak, I think u guy know about Bidor should because of it ‘gai zai beng’ and it fruits. I’m currently studying the course of Bachelor of Business Administration (HON) Entrepreneurship in University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR). Now is my first Semester for third year of this course. So it is my last year for study in UTAR.

For my hobbies, I think should is play computer game and badminton for last two year. Study in UTAR SG Long, the only sport for me is badminton; there is no other outdoor sport for me. But actually I like to play basketball and swimming too. When everyone was busy for their assignment, then computer game is the way to reduce my stress and relax (actually is to waste my time because nobody accompanies me to play badminton and other). But computer for me is not only to play game, there is any other to do also. One of it is surfing the World Wide Web.

For the first of the top five websites that I visited should be Yahoo.com. it is because of Yahoo.com is my homepage in my computer. Once I click Internet Explorer, it will go to Yahoo.com.

The second website that I mostly visited is
http://chinese.cari.com.my/myforum. Chinese cari is a forum which provide all of it user to communicate and give opinion to each other about car, football team, computer technology, and other. But it not allows their user to talk the sensitive question.

The third website I visited is
www.sinchew.com.my. Sinchew.com.my is the website of the newspaper Sinchew. All of u sure know that the newspaper Sinchew, so it let us to know the latest news and review old news.

Fourth website that I visited is
www.osk188.com. It is the real time market share of Malaysia and some other country. It also provides company news and financial information. I had also buy market share by www.osk188.com.

The fifth website I mostly visited is
www.friendster.com. Everyone knows what use of Friendster.com, so I think not need me to further explain.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?